The Leesburg Food Bank is a state and federally registered 501(C)3 Non-Profit Corporation. Non-food donations such as clothing, furniture, household items, appliances, books, toys, medical equipment, etc. are tax deductible. The Leesburg Food Bank does issue reciepts and/or letters for your tax preparation. All non-food items received through your donations are provided to our clients and other assistance programs (supplies available) in our local area. Our client base is growing and our clientel is getting younger. Your donations are greatly appreciated.
If you're doing spring cleaning please consider us as a recipient for your unwanted items.
Donation drop-offs can be made Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Pick up services are available, our volunteers will be more than happy to come to you and pick up your donated items.
For further information or to make a food donation please contact us at (352) 326-5463.
We are always in need of:
- Clothes (baby clothes, kids clothes, adult clothes, etc.)
- Furniture (couches, beds, tables, chairs, dressers, cribs, playpens, etc.)
- Electronics (televisions, computers, gaming systems, etc.)
- Appliances (fridges, stoves, dishwashers, microwaves, washers, dryers, fans, etc.)
- Medical equipment (beds, wheelchairs, walkers, canes, etc.)